Thank you for your interest in an internships Corazón! We are always excited to have new individuals to join us on our team throughout the year. Please complete the application in its entirety. If you are a fit, a member of our team will contact you soon with information for next steps.
Corazón typically hires 4-5 interns every quarter to fulfill one of the following roles. Read through the roles, and indicate which position you are most interested in.
- Business Operations and Logistics: Are you passionate about details, relationships with people, and all about being as helpful as possible? This will be perfect for you! Work on anything from events, phone calls with donors, organizing mailings, and more while really understanding the fundamentals of running a non profit.
- Marketing and Social Media: Are you a creative and love make beautiful and fun social media pages? Do you like to engage with other people and excite them about a mission? This job might be perfect for you! Help us maintain an exciting social media page that engages multiple audiences and lets them know the latest and greatest about our organization!
- Communications: We are looking for a story teller! Someone who is passionate about understanding various points of views, and communicating to others their personal insights and learnings while also communicating important information! We want someone who loves anything from blogging to newsletter writing, and even donation writing.
- Special Projects: We are looking for someone who is bilingual and can do translation projects, while also working with our Executive Director on a variety of higher priority projects. Get to know our scholarship program and help us with small events and functions in the organization. A flexible personality is ideal as you will work on projects at all levels of the organization.
- Data: Are you meticulous, detail-oriented, and passionate about ensuring that an organization can run to its maximum effectiveness? This job is for you! Help us maintain input, gather, and maintain our database, while getting to learn about donor management and operations in a non profit.